Aisle Opening Pallet Rack - Mobile Rack
For pallet & heavy load storage, Daifuku’s heavy-duty Aisle Opening Pallet Rack – Mobile Rack is suitable for pallet storage simplifying location control and expediting fork lift input/output operation.
The Mobile Rack can obtain approximately two times more storing efficiency than a fixed rack because each rack moves independently and creates a workable aisle.
It is most suited for storage of pallet and case units. Because the rack is on a cart it is especially earthquake-proof and utilizes drop prevention features to effectively keep stock from falling. Additionally, the aisles can be uniformly opened to allow for smooth inventory work and the like while also improving cold storage efficiency.
Compared to a fixed type rack, the Mobile Rack uses half as much space. The non-rail type (flexible-path) shortens installation time. Rail-less models can be installed in existing warehouses and in rented warehouses.
- Forking Work
- Effective Use of Space
- Mass Storage/Sorting
- Low Running Cost
- Flexible design allows for installation in existing cold storage warehouses
- Compared to a fixed type rack, the Mobile Rack uses half as much space. The non-rail type (flexible-path) shortens installation time.
- Compared to a fixed rack, it increased storage efficiency by 2 times.
- It reduces wasted aisle space and improves storage efficiency. Powered rack makes moving heavyweight items simple. Location control is simple and can be accurately performed.
- Superior quake-absorbing structure
- Because the rack is on a cart it is especially earthquake-proof and utilizes drop prevention features to effectively keep stock from falling.
- The rail type can also be installed and fitted to the floor of an existing cold storage warehouse.
- The Sheet Rail system can be implemented in short term regardless of a new or existing warehouse.
- If the rail-less system of flooring work is unnecessary, like before it can be installed without a lot of time in an existing or rented warehouse with multiple layers.
- Non-contact type beam-bumper
- Because the bumper is contactless, it does not damage or smash loads.（Patent）
- With the equal aisle deploy mechanism; rack aisles can be opened to nearly an equal length by simple key operation for comfortable inventory taking and working.
- Inside the rack, it optimizes efficiency for case units in small amounts and/or for inventory work. Also effective for increasing the efficiency of cold storage and refrigeration. （Patent）
- Half-width mode which is effective for the speedy picking.
- Besides full-mode, half-width mode which can guarantee two aisles is available.
- Especially effective when speedy picking is required at a distribution warehouse.
- Safety consideration has been stressed in the design. One button operation is comfortable.
- Things like rack movement, stopping, and passage lock release can be handled simply by a pushbutton. Special training is unnecessary as it can be used the same day it is implemented. When the rack finishes opening with pushbutton operation, that rack aisle is automatically locked. Aisle Open Completion Lock
- One can feel secure working within an aisle because after an aisle has been locked, it can only be released with the pushbutton for that aisle.
- Standard Type
- Guide Rail Type
- By combining with guide rail picking vehicles, aisle width can be smaller, thus further increasing space efficiency.
- Flat Base Type
- Cold Storage Specification (-30°C)
- Explosion Prevention Specification
- Centralized control panel installation in a non-hazardous location (area without explosive gas).
- Class 1 location (pressure proof, explosion proof construction) and Class 2 location (precautionary increase explosion proof construction) – Japanese standards.
- Please confirm with the fire station of jurisdiction for explosion proof grade and amount of storage permitted.
Rail type (fixed path), rail-less type and various other rail types are available. Of course it is possible to install in new or existing cold storage warehouses.Basic Specifications
|Type:||Medium Duty Type (7 to 12t) (2 wheels) |
Heavy Duty Type (13 to 24t) (4 wheels)
|Motor:||0.4kw, 0.75kw, 1.5kw|
|Precautionary Measures:||Aisle open completion lock, Approach detection lock, Electronic beam type bumper, Travel time out, Power on lock, Thermal overload detection, Travel buzzer, Travel indicator light|
- Suspended Rack Opening
- Overhang the rack upon the forklift aisle improves storage efficiency.
- Operating on both sides
- Because the operation box is installed on both sides, passing through is also possible. Electricity is supplied by a horizontal cable support system.
- Remote Control
- With the remote control, it is possible to open and close the aisles even while operating the forklift as far as 3m (10ft) away.
- Radio Control + Zone Sensor
- By combining the radio control and the zone sensor, remote control operation is possible at an effective range of 100m (328ft). Even from a separate location, it can be safely operated, thus shortening the waiting time for opening and closing aisles.
- Emergency Switch
- Precautionary procedures are thorough, however in accordance to demand, an emergency push button switch can be included within the rack aisles.
- Interlocked Aisle Lighting
- Aisle opening and closing is linked with the lighting, thus only the currently open aisle will be lighted.