Horizontal Drive Flow Rack – Magic Flow
Magic Flow is the optimum first-in first-out storage system for small goods in bulk and can also perform one-way storage/retrieval warehousing. In addition to the use for storage per shipping destination or per SKU, a complete automated system directly connected with the assembly line can be structured by combining with the SRM (stacker crane used in AS/RS).
- Flawless first –in, first-out system
- Using the electric chain drive, load transportation can be flawlessly automated from the input port to the output port with a first-in first-out system. By designing each slot, row, or tier to certain SKUs or items, merchandise control can easily be performed.
- Substantial increase in storage efficiency
- Aisles within the storage area become completely unnecessary, thus saving space at the installation location.
- Substantial increase in storage and retrieval operation efficiency
- Storage and retrieval operation areas are completely separated avoiding forklift or other interference. Operation time is reduced because loads are automatically sent to the retrieval station. Magic Flow is especially effective when shipping simultaneously within a set time.
- Automation Flexibility
- With the highly-functional chain, stable transport is attained. The horizontal input/output stations allow for constructing an automated system, by employing the AS/RS stacker crane. By connecting directly to the production line, it can operate 24 hours a day, helping to increase labor savings.